The European Commission (EC) review meeting was conducted on the 2nd of February at the DRL Campus in Cologne, Germany.
Partner presentations covered the progress achieved in the themes:
- JSC-2A lunar dust simulant + technique of solar sintering (DLR / Space Applications)
- Hardware, Regolith feeder, x,y,z table, software (DLR / Space Applications)
- Scenarios – based on mission scenarios and current space flight parameters (LSG / COMEX)
- Interlocking building element (LSG / COMEX / Bollinger & Grohmann)
- Structural analysis for the printed test elements (Bollinger & Grohmann)
Please see a separate news item for each RegoLight theme.
Photo: RegoLight team at EC review meeting in Cologne, February 2017